The Wider Objectives of the project are...
...to ensure that the targeted Universities in RU, UA and IL can offer new two cycle curricula in the field of E-Commerce to serve Information Society in line with the new development in the area, the market demand and according to the Bologna Process, last recommendations in Leuven communiqué and best practice.
The Specific Project Objectives are:
- to analyse /update the current curricula on “E-Commerce” according to Bologna requirements and the new development in Information Technologies (IT) by the end of the project
- to develop, implement and accredit new practice oriented curricula and modules for “E-Commerce”
- to implement European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS)
- to bring the HEIs of PC closer to Labour Market
The principal outcomes and outputs are:
- upgraded current curricula “E-Commerce "according to recent advances in the target field
- 4 new developed curricula, 5 modules, 3 business games including PC pools as integrated practice oriented facility
- retrained academic staff in new curricula methodologies/in additional training programmes
- pilot teaching/operation
- E-Business Offices (EBO) and international education net in the field of “E-Commerce” in operation
Download the Project Workplan (PDF)